The Church and his history
The construction of the convent goes up again a year thousand and is a notable example of Romanesque. In the XIII sec. it was subject to the canonical agostinianis and it was an only church to an aisle. With the time the church has been reduced for creating dormitories and kitchen for the monks subsequently moved to the convent. With the time the order decreased and turned him into the private residence.
Of the church news is had since the XIII sec. when the chaplain Francesco paid, in the years 1290-1292, the tithes in the Apostolic Center. In a 1370 document the knoll where the church castrum Almamani rises he is named. During the 1591 plague he was turned to quarantine hospital. In 1846 he was turned to small oratory. Inside the church a registration has been recovered on stone with Gothic and Latin characters attestante that in June of 1204 the complex was reconstructed in Romanesque style on the pregresso Roman shrine transforming itself from temple place longobardo of Christian cult. The registration is brought in a book that Niccolò Vannucci, noble erudite cingolano, wrote in the first halves the' 600. The Vannucci had perceived her in a step of the altar but the text had ever been seen graven on stone. The writing of the registration:
"Anno incarnatione Domini M.CC.IIII VII mense iunii Albricus fecit fieri"
The external part introduces building sutures that make us philologically read the various overlaps during the centuries. The northern part is that more interesting where 2 portals there are of which one with turn them around the arc and a superior window. The inside introduces a fourteenth-century fresco of first' 400. A head of datable saint to the XIV sec and a madonna with her child most late archaic formulation.